Vision camera question

Reaction score
Yesterday I changed some of my camera settings such as resolution and ratio. This morning I noticed the camera has a mind of it's on as far as angle.Even though I adjust the camera with the Vision app it changes it vertical angle as I tilt the aircraft.Any ideal?

Yesterday I changed some of my camera settings such as resolution and ratio. This morning I noticed the camera has a mind of it's on as far as angle.Even though I adjust the camera with the Vision app it changes it vertical angle as I tilt the aircraft.Any ideal?
If I understand what you are saying it is suppose to move if you are tilting the quad . Why its a gimbal .
What ever angle you set it in the app if you move your bird it is going to move to stay in that position .

I didn't think the mount on my Vision 2 was a true gimbal. I understand what you're saying but on my first few flights the camera didn't shift like that. I only noticed the change after changing some camera settings. I've gone through the camera settings menu but can't figure out what in the world I did. It's no big deal and I might actually like the change. I was planning on flying today but I'm at the beach it's pretty windy. Being a newbie I figure it's best not to get up in those conditions. I may try in the morning when the winds are normally calm. Thanks again for your response,

It is a gimbal but only moves up and down.
Say you had it sitting on a level table and have your camera looking straight ahead and then lean your quad back
the camera is going to adjust to where you had it pointed.
See what I am saying ?

Yes basically but I think of a gimbal as more of a fluid motion to keep the picture steady. In other words it not necessarily adjusts to the altitude but would just keep the camera balanced and steady. I guess I haven't grasped the concept yet. Sort of like understanding depth of field in photography. Simple once the right brain cells click.

Yes basically but I think of a gimbal as more of a fluid motion to keep the picture steady. In other words it not necessarily adjusts to the altitude but would just keep the camera balanced and steady. I guess I haven't grasped the concept yet. Sort of like understanding depth of field in photography. Simple once the right brain cells click.
Gotta ya ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20