Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Vision Camera Not reading SD card.

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by DavidW63, Apr 15, 2016.

1. DavidW63

Ive noticed lately, most times my SD card (stock) or any of them I use, the camera wont read them.. Anybody else have this problem? What is the fix if any?

2. crash1sttime

Faulty SD card slot, dirty contacts maybe. Does the quad recognise that a card is in the reader?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. DavidW63

Its not showing it at all. SD card icons are greyed out or has a hash through it, depending on which apps im using, Dji, Litchi, or Ultimate Flight.

4. crash1sttime

The camera is easy to take apart, there are 4 boards inside that clip together, one might be loose. A few tiny screws though so be careful if you do take it apart

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

5. DavidW63

6. crash1sttime

its easy to find out the mac address of the camera,.find a prog called inssider, launch it and then turn on the camera., after a few minutes an unknown wifi will show up, the mac address is that of the camera, make a note of the mac address, but be warned, inssider shows the mac address in FULL CAPS (sorry for the caps) your mac address may be a mix of upper and lower case so its trial and error when entering it into the binding process, although it does have a tendency to be all lower case from the two i have had.

If your still not sure how to strip the camera let me know, i have one in bits so can send you some pictures.