Vision Camera Not reading SD card.

Reaction score
Ive noticed lately, most times my SD card (stock) or any of them I use, the camera wont read them.. Anybody else have this problem? What is the fix if any?

Faulty SD card slot, dirty contacts maybe. Does the quad recognise that a card is in the reader?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Its not showing it at all. SD card icons are greyed out or has a hash through it, depending on which apps im using, Dji, Litchi, or Ultimate Flight.

The camera is easy to take apart, there are 4 boards inside that clip together, one might be loose. A few tiny screws though so be careful if you do take it apart

The camera is easy to take apart, there are 4 boards inside that clip together, one might be loose. A few tiny screws though so be careful if you do take it apart
Right now I got it to work. I cleaned off the contact surface of the cards. Anyhow. I have a second camera from my first drone I lost that Im no longer using. Except I dont know if it shows or records since I lost the original barcode. The cooling fan still works and I had it apart and does not look damaged from weather inside. I was guessing if I could use the board from that one in the one that does work. Ive only had them apart as much as to get a external antenna connected. I never seperated all the boards.

its easy to find out the mac address of the camera,.find a prog called inssider, launch it and then turn on the camera., after a few minutes an unknown wifi will show up, the mac address is that of the camera, make a note of the mac address, but be warned, inssider shows the mac address in FULL CAPS (sorry for the caps) your mac address may be a mix of upper and lower case so its trial and error when entering it into the binding process, although it does have a tendency to be all lower case from the two i have had.

If your still not sure how to strip the camera let me know, i have one in bits so can send you some pictures.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20