Vision camera lens

Reaction score
Using the lens adaptor kit, can you get one to straighten out the fish eye effect, or can this only be done in Adobe ?

I wonder if that would work on the plus models also(the fish eye effect bugs the crap out of me)

When I can get a replacement gimbal I may send in my p2v(non plus) camera

Or you can make the adjustment in the app to narrow and the fish eye almost goes away. When I first got my P2V and saw my flagpole bend over like a pretzel, I thought the camera was broken. Narrow fixed that problem.

Happyflyer said:
Or you can make the adjustment in the app to narrow and the fish eye almost goes away. When I first got my P2V and saw my flagpole bend over like a pretzel, I thought the camera was broken. Narrow fixed that problem.

I will try it next time I fly

Try seeing your house look that way from above :?

My non plus vision isn't was bad on the fish eye effect as my vision plus(could just be me :p)

general01 said:
My non plus vision isn't was bad on the fish eye effect as my vision plus(could just be me :p)
Yes, it's you. The cameras are identical - just the Vision is in a bigger housing so it looks different.

Happyflyer said:
Or you can make the adjustment in the app

Not seen that option mate, is that just for pictures or for video as well, and where in the app is it ?

In the app over on the right side under where you select camera or video is what looks like a gear. Press that. It opens up settings on the left. Third item down in the settings list is the different video quality you can shoot in. Touch that, window that opens has the different size settings on the right. Find the screen that looks the smallest and press check mark. Tap gear icon to close settings.

Meta4 said:
general01 said:
Yes, it's you. The cameras are identical - just the Vision is in a bigger housing so it looks different.

I guess I am noticing it more because it has more range of movement then my p2v(none plus)on the gimbal

I figured they are the same camera hardware

Happyflyer said:
In the app over on the right side under where you select camera or video is what looks like a gear. Press that. It opens up settings on the left. Third item down in the settings list is the different video quality you can shoot in. Touch that, window that opens has the different size settings on the right. Find the screen that looks the smallest and press check mark. Tap gear icon to close settings.

Does this affect the pics and video??

general01 said:
Happyflyer said:

Well, yes. It adjusts everything the camera does. Quality, frame rate, size.

Happyflyer said:
general01 said:
Happyflyer said:

Well, yes. It adjusts everything the camera does. Quality, frame rate, size.

Thanks for clearing it up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31