Vision Assistant locks up

Reaction score
OK - Now that I loaded the appropriate drivers and the Vision Assistant, the computer will communicate with the Phantom Vision - most of the time.

Other times the program locks up. Even the opening screen of advice locks up and will not close when I click the "close" button. I cannot recognize a pattern to when the Assistant locks up, I have rebooted the computer, recycled the Phantom, burned some incense and did a dance. No joy.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

KNicholas2 said:
OK - Now that I loaded the appropriate drivers and the Vision Assistant, the computer will communicate with the Phantom Vision - most of the time.

Other times the program locks up. Even the opening screen of advice locks up and will not close when I click the "close" button. I cannot recognize a pattern to when the Assistant locks up, I have rebooted the computer, recycled the Phantom, burned some incense and did a dance. No joy.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

Is your pc running the program ok?

OS? PC? Mac?... Try uninstall DJI Apps from remove programs, reboot PC, reinstall windows drivers from the DJI website. (if your on pc.) Mac iOS otherwise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20