Vision App

Reaction score
From what I have read the Phantom Vision android app requires at least android 4.1.1.
I picked up an extra cheap phone to use only with the P2V. It has android version 4.1.1 and google play states it is not compatible with my phone. What else is needed on the phone?

If its not compatible look at the description of the app, you can download the ipk file from your phones browser, give that a go and let me know if it worked.

Well, time to be dumb, I guess.
I have not found any way to download the ipk file for this program.

Happyflyer said:
Well, time to be dumb, I guess.
I have not found any way to download the ipk file for this program.

Click on the link in the play store description of the dji app

Attachments

• Dji Ipk.jpg
    Dji Ipk.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 479
download worked fine. Attempt to install and the message:
Parse Error. There is a problem parsing the package.
???

Ah you might have to go into security settings on your phone And check the box that allows it to download and install apps from unknown sources.

Downloaded the app from play and from dji and from post here and they all give me the same error. Checked the unknown and that does not help. Guess I have an unusual 4.1.1 android phone that will not take the app. Bummer

Well, the phone came from a "fly by night" company and someone, somewhere, must have found a way to make it display that it was a 4.1.1 android. Even the manual stated it was a 2.3. I bought it cheap because I did not want to always "adjust" my regular phone each time I took the quad out. Oh, well, time for a return.
Thanks for all the information.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj