P2V Firmware Vision app released today

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Buddy, I've still not updated so can't comment, i think Dirk has, anything Dirk?

Reactions: Clampit
That was the best we had after trying all the latest updates . I am on the latest now and
really don't have any issues but did seem to get better distances and just just liked that
one the best . Unless I'm mistaken unless you jump through hoops if you go to 3.14
your stuck there .Is no telling if there's any bugs in there and I know or think I do
3.08 is the cleanest I've had rob .:)
This is JMO but if I could get back I would .

That was the best we had after trying all the latest updates . I am on the latest now and
really don't have any issues but did seem to get better distances and just just liked that
one the best . Unless I'm mistaken unless you jump through hoops if you go to 3.14
your stuck there .Is no telling if there's any bugs in there and I know or think I do
3.08 is the cleanest I've had rob .:)
This is JMO but if I could get back I would .

don't have my p2's anymore but I was sorry I took one to 3.12 pretty quickly,
my gps was affected, noticeably so.

left the other at 3.08 till I sold it,
My side by side comparisons confirmed gps difference from one to other.

on 3.08 they were almost identical warm up gps time.
the 3.12 ended up takeing way longer to lock.

Oh that's such a bummer dirk:( we all think by updating is the right way to go but nope..... It ain't :(

I've still not updated & don't think I will now, stick with the devil you know, as they say;)

How much has it reduced your distants dirk?

Oh that's such a bummer dirk:( we all think by updating is the right way to go but nope..... It ain't :(

I've still not updated & don't think I will now, stick with the devil you know, as they say;)

How much has it reduced your distants dirk?
Not really sure but not just that . It wasn't a killer but give me back 3.08

It would be great if some how we could revert back to an old version like what the P3/inspires can do. Well you never know..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl