P2V Firmware Vision app released today

@robsquad

You gonna upgrade? Think I'll give it a try but I'll give it a couple more days.

Just remembered, I've got a new PC so gonna have to download the programs again:eek: ohhhhh forgot about that......

Reactions: dirkclod
So all looks good then dirk with the app;) so no locking up, app crashing & all works as it should.? Let's see if anyone else try's it & reports back on here, doubt it....:eek:

Dufuss, yep could be a new name for the other thing:););)
I wouldn't change porky . Not yet
NOW..You didn't read that right . Read it again like this /
Just named your other thing.... Dufuss :)
I just called it what you said in P2V what you called it .....your other thing . I called you Dufuss :)
lol :p
download_image.php

LMAO:D

Yeah i did read it wrong....... "What a plonker" it's toooo early here in the uk

If I remember I did call it piglet 2 on my holiday thread I started last September

Told ya I'm a bit slow:eek:

LMAO:D

Yeah i did read it wrong....... "What a plonker" it's toooo early here in the uk

If I remember I did call it piglet 2 on my holiday thread I started last September

Told ya I'm a bit slow:eek:
You did then but changed it to your other thing :)
Dufuss
download_image.php

Reactions: Clampit
Yep, yep....

Piglet 2 stays;) oh I so wish I could fly piglet1/2 at the mo, been to windy here plus temps have dropped. Batteries have now got to be warm on pig 2, well.. above 5c before I can fly. Ain't getting a battery warmer,

Yep, yep....

Piglet 2 stays;) oh I so wish I could fly piglet1/2 at the mo, been to windy here plus temps have dropped. Batteries have now got to be warm on pig 2, well.. above 5c before I can fly. Ain't getting a battery warmer,
God lord man...put them in your pockets .Only rain gonna stop me and that got me one time on the way back :eek:

Reactions: Clampit
God lord man...put them in your pockets .Only rain gonna stop me and that got me one time on the way back :eek:

How am i meant to put batteries in these trousers:eek: I always fly with these on:D

My flying pants

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Just knocked this up in my garage, gonna hook up to the back of my car & take it when I go flying. Mobile battery heater.

image.jpeg

Oh sorry... Better get back on topic:eek:

Downloading the phantom assistant & the TX program on my new PC at the mo then I'll make my mind up about uploading the new app;)

lol, i cant walk at the mo to get out so got to wait for wifey to take me.

Oh rob, sorry to hear that:( is it the same thing you had when you were on your hols last year?

Reactions: robsquad
yep, second attempt. fingers crossed. not worked for 13 month so need it sorted this time

Bummer rob:(

Well I'll defo be keeping my
giphy.gif

For ya buddy. Keep us updated;)

Just take it with ya but don't let them know;) when is the op?

Looks like I'm going flying today with piglet 2, all batteries/RX charged, oh I can't wait:)

Just hope the wind don't pick up anymore:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20