Vision App not recognising battery or satellites

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New owner here so sorry if this is a stupid question.

My DJI P2V+ was working fine for a couple of days. This morning I turned it on and now both the battery symbol and the satellite symbol are greyed out on my phone, even when the phantom is fully synced properly. The lights are also flashing green after the compass calibration, so i'm thinking that the phantom is successfully GPS paired, but it isn't telling my phone for some reason. I've tried re-installing the app but no change.

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks

Funny you posted this question, I had low altitude (3ft) crash yesterday and my app quit displaying the gps and battery level. This is my first post but I do read them from time to time, but this forum does have a lot of good information. So I search for this same problem and found out for one thing to look at is the four wire ribbon cable that attaches to the gimbal. That was the problem, when the bird hit the ground it jared the camera enough to pull all four of the wires out of the connector.

Just wanted to say two of the wires were slightly loose, and I hadn't seen. Fixed it entirely!

Thankyou!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31