Vision app ground station problem

Reaction score
Hi. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but today was the second time that after planning a mission, in the take off, the bird flip instead of going up. Anybody with this same problem? Should the motors be off or they may be idling before the "go" command? Thanks.

phantomi said:
Hi. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but today was the second time that after planning a mission, in the take off, the bird flip instead of going up. Anybody with this same problem? Should the motors be off or they may be idling before the "go" command? Thanks.

Mine has done the same thing , now I start any mission once I have it up in the air.

Uptowndisco2 said:
phantomi said:

Mine has done the same thing , now I start any mission once I have it up in the air.

Thanks. That's the way to go.

OI Photography said:
That or set your first waypoint directly above your launch point at some height close to that off the next waypoint.
Ok. This is supposed to avoid tilting? Make sense because there is no instructions for the first waypoint to go in any direction other than go up. But I won't risk any other tilting because mostly I take off from a third floor balcony, and it can result in a major crash. :cry:

Yeah the reason for the toppling is the Phantom is trying to fly directly from launch point to the first waypoint in a diagonal line. But nothing wrong with flying to height before executing the mission especially if you're starting from places like that (I'd probably do the same for peace of mind if nothing else).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20