Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Vision app 1.0.53

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by marg2, Oct 8, 2015.

1. marg2

There is the upgrade for vision .52 has anyone tested if ground station is back!

2. masphotomi

I just tried it out it works a little better but still force closes after a couple seconds. When you power your phantom up do you get fpv anymore?? Mines just a black loading screen forever :(

3. ronbo

Glad I went back and pulled 1.00.48 out of iTunes. A hassle but it looks like 1.0.53 is still problematic.

4. masphotomi

In order to do that do you have to have your phone backed up to the computer rather than iCloud or any other option

5. marg2

will downolad .53 on an old iphone to test and keep my New Iphone on .48.
    Will keep you guys posted

6. marg2

did the test crashed too and lost what i was recording after turning GS during flight

7. Davowalshy

I was so excited that they did the app upgrade. Awesome!! I was going to get GS back. But once again Dji have turkey slapped me and it crashed....again...as soon as I opened it. On the bright side. I modded my Phantom to get better Satellite lock. From waiting 10-15 mins to barely get 5-6-7 satellites to 9-12 in about 3-4 minutes.

8. Mobius 1

Does anyone know where we stand on consumer rights with this? I have an £800 quadcopter that has no way of flying, surely this is not fit for purpose and dji should either fix it immediately or start offering refunds.

9. Russ McClay

I truly feel for you, Mobius! I've only owned my Vision 2 Plus a month or so. No problems with the 1.0.48 app. Then tried 1.0.52 a few weeks ago. Downloaded to my iPod Touch (iOS 6) and it would even run. Click on the icon and the program just closes. I posted at least 3 posts on DJI's forum about this. Absolutely no response and my posts were in THEIR thread about the update on their site.

The very least they should do is put a copy of 1.0.48 out there.

Such utter incompetence and cowardice on their part.

Hopefully they will be releasing another update soon.

Somebody posted this link:
    Dropbox - DJI VISION 1.0.48.ipa
    to a copy of the 1.0.48, but I don't a surefire way to install it... this might be one way:
    Upload your App - Diawi - Development iOS Apps Wireless Installation

10. Joe B-G

I downloaded the app, and found a way to install it, but it is locked to the person that downloaded it. It wants me to sign in with their Apple ID and password. I don't know how to get around that.

11. Russ McClay

I don't know either. DJI should just provide a download link to a copy of the version 1.0.48 .ipa file.

12. Mori55

I saw a post were some had iOS 9.2 and .48 and it still doesn't work. I do know if it's tru or not. But I'm disgusted with this.

13. ronbo

I don't know about iOS 9.2 but I have 9.0.2 and it works well with 1.0.48 after I downgraded from 1.0.52. I believe the latest iOS is 9.1. Keep the pressure on DJI since they're still advertising GS in their literature. Any lawyers out there?

14. Mori55

My bad I meant 9.1 some said they couldn't get .48 to work with it either.