Vision 2plus v1.0

Reaction score
lost live view one day but had all camera controls. Next day live view worked but I couldn't control camera. Decided to rebind wifi to phantom and uninstall app and reinstall. Now I've discovered app is gone so I can't reinstall and rebind for 1.5 months I guess. Does this sound like my wifi module is out? I don't want to spend $100-200 on a wifi module, would I be better selling my whole phantom or parting it out? I see just the cameras listed for $300 but that doesn't make sense I guess they don't sell idk? Would really like to get a p3 advanced I'm thinking.

If you search the threads on this issue, there are steps you can take to test the components. Like to test wifi module, do the bypass test, and use InSSIDer app to track wifi signal. Also if you backed up your app to iTunes, just reinstall it from backup ( restore backup ) I believe there is a way to retrieve a deleted app on iOS phones but you'll have to search YouTube on how to? I just read it somewhere? Lastly
If you updated extender through app, this has been known to burn wifi module or gimbal mainboard, I've repaired several over the last month, 1 wifi, rest mainboards.

Would be happy to help, but I've typed all this SOOOOO many times,
But info is there, just have to search!

Take care, and good luck!

J Dot
:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik