vision 2+ video lag... and video feed locks up

Reaction score
hi everyone-
thanks in advance for some help. i'm a newbie with a vision 2 + and i've been having a few issues

i've had it out on about a dozen flights. 2 times the video it recorded was corrupt and i couldn't play the file. any ideas?

this morning the video feed was really bad. i was only flying at about 100yards and the video wasn't updating to my phone.

I know it's tough to help me but pointing me to some youtube videos or websites/articles would be awesome.

...i'm looking forward to being part of this community

-mike

In the way you described it I can tell ya it's not common. Some have trouble yes, but you made it sounds as though you were standing behind a brick wall.

Is the range extender fully changed to a green light? The top flat surface of the range extender is what needs facing toward the quad.

Oh....and your display setting will need to be on the lowest setting if you want to fly any distance. Now that I think about it, it sounds like you have the display setting too high. My quad doesn't even show video when on the highest setting. Turn it all the way down and make a test flight and come back and post the results. Welcome to the wonderful world of a great bunch of pilots.

Frank

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl