Vision 2 Pricing History?

Reaction score
I am aware of the most recent pricing adjustment (Sept. 12th). Does anyone know the pricing history? ("Other Region" - not Europe - pricing). I need to know the original price and the approximate dates of previous price reductions. I am negotiating to buy a used one. This information would prove invaluable.
Thanks!!

GaryDZ said:
I am aware of the most recent pricing adjustment (Sept. 12th). Does anyone know the pricing history? ("Other Region" - not Europe - pricing). I need to know the original price and the approximate dates of previous price reductions. I am negotiating to buy a used one. This information would prove invaluable.
Thanks!!

Hi Gary, I bought my first P2V on Dec.17,2013 for $1,199.00 from Aerial Technology International, at this price it came with 2 batteries.

artsribanpot said:
GaryDZ said:
Thanks!!

Hi Gary, I bought my first P2V on Dec.17,2013 for $1,199.00 from Aerial Technology International, at this price it came with 2 batteries.

The original price was $1,199.00 with NO extra battery... That's what I paid. :(

The bright side is that I can now replace it for only $799.00, though I hope I won't have to. :shock:

-slinger

Dealers need to make the margin that they want to receive. First person contact with dealer will get you the best price.

Pretty sure DJI fixes the price. The only way you'll get a better price (from a dealer, that is) is if that dealer offers a package and they are willing to discount one or more components. Then you're not really getting the Phantom itself for less, but overall you're paying less for the package than if you'd bought all the components separately... which makes it FEEL like you're getting a deal on the actual Phantom.

Pickeringchris said:
... but the dealer being a rather large one and very reputable...

... and following DJI's directive. ;)

DJI has said anyone who bought up to 10 days before the price drop (ie -between 9/2 and 9/12) is entitled to a refund.

Thanks all for the info - big help!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik