Vision 2 plus v3 gimbal dead after update

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Another fresh newbie with some problems..first of all, i read quit some topics and I saw you all were very helpfull.
I bought a second hand vision 2 plus and all worked just fine. Then I hooked it to my pc and I did The latest update 3.14, after The update my software changed to vision 2 instead of + and my gimbal does'nt work anymore. The camera works fine tough. The green light of The gimbal is still working.

I contacted dji but they said I should send it to them. I live in Belgium so thats not so easy!

Look in the assistant under update and look at the line that says Zen IMU and see what the firmware shows. If it's 0.0.0.0 then the upgrade killed the gimbal
And DJI is needed. If it shows 1.0.0.6 then the hardware appears to be ok and calibrations may be able to repair it.

Look in the assistant under update and look at the line that says Zen IMU and see what the firmware shows. If it's 0.0.0.0 then the upgrade killed the gimbal
And DJI is needed. If it shows 1.0.0.6 then the hardware appears to be ok and calibrations may be able to repair it.
Then Let's all pray for my gimbal, it's dead! Thx for the tip.

watch this first.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thx
thx man, did that, only did a reset on the phantom, not on the gimbal.

Download phantom assist 3.6 and go back to firmware 3.08 or 3.06

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers