Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

vision 2 or vision 2+ please help

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by yalashban, Apr 28, 2014.

1. yalashban

Hello everyone,
    I order the phantom vision 2 one week ago from amazon for 978$ and I am not that happy with the instability of the videos that I recorded. In order to make it stable I have to order a gimbal which gonna cost me between 300-500$. Do you recommend me to return it and replace it with the vision 2+ by paying 300$ more or stay with it.
    Also, Does the vision 2+ really worth the 300$ extra?
    What are the major differences in the image and video stability
    Thank you

2. jimdenburg

I have the vision and if I could return mine and get the plus I would do so in a heartbeat. All you have to do is look at the videos in the + forum--night and day. There's also a you-tube link somewhere on here where they did a side-by-side comparison. And while you might be paying $300 more than you payed for the Vision, you'd only be paying about $100 more than what I payed for mine in January! So I say do it, but be aware that you might have a wait until they have some in stock & if you can find a deal that includes an extra battery (they've been doing that from time to time), do take advantage of it because the extra battery is great to have. Good luck!

3. Amra

I would try and get the plus, I'm trying to sell mine at the moment so I can get the plus.

4. Dirty Bird

This is a no-brainer. Send back the Vision if you can, and order the Vision+.

5. plasmo

+1 for the +

6. tlastrange

I sold my vision 2, cancelled my rotorpixxel order and got a vision+. Couldn't be happier with the video quality.

7. semaj

Vision? What's that?

The Vision Plus isn't comparable to the Vision... That's how good the Video stability and FPV range is... It deserves its own name...

Maybe the Phantom Aerial Vision... :roll: :roll: :roll: