Vision 2+ Gimbal gone haywire

Reaction score
Hey guys,
New to all of this so I apologize if my wording is unclear. Pulled the Phantom Vision 2+ out the other day, turned her on, and the gimbal just started bouncing around like crazy. Updated firmware for the main controller (USB port on the quadcopter) and it still isn't working. I'm too inexperienced to even know what to try after that. Any suggestions?

Ryan

Did you ever crash it or land hard? If so, you might need to adjust it like this:

Last edited:
:D
Great video msinger!

Welcome to the forum, Ryan. I hope you get your gimbal under control.

Spend a little time with the stickies on the forum and let us know if you get a better understanding about your bird. There's lots of advice and help when needed.

MHL

ryanaskren said:
Hey guys,
New to all of this so I apologize if my wording is unclear. Pulled the Phantom Vision 2+ out the other day, turned her on, and the gimbal just started bouncing around like crazy. Updated firmware for the main controller (USB port on the quadcopter) and it still isn't working. I'm too inexperienced to even know what to try after that. Any suggestions?

Ryan
Did you calibrate the gimbal after the update?

ryanaskren said:
Hey guys,

Ryan

If you run it like this for any length of time it will burn itself up including all the motor controllers, the camera and the main board. When they get to that point you need to buy a new one or a refurbished unit from Hani, myself or ebay.

Its very important to shut it down immediately when they begin to bounce. It can be saved, but if it runs this way for more than 20-30 seconds good luck.

Jeremy James

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj