Vision 2 fly away

Reaction score
I be getting photos friend cabin and My vision 2 just fly away.
I was 50m height and only 70m away. I hoover and takes photos araund, Suddenly vision2 get grazy, start fly away.It go fast, I see vision turns same time little. After I cannot see it anymore, disappear in forest about 300m away. try to look application GPS to found my vision 2. I go look it there, nothing. I spend 3hour looking with my friend.

I think it go fly far away, only when lost control, it save that gps point in application.

After many hours, I cannot found it.

Have ideas to found it ? Maybe it stay on trees?

Yes, if the application lost connection with the Phantom, the only GPS location the app really knows about is the last known position before it lost contact. So if your Phantom was still flying high when the app lost contact, it's likely no where near where the app thinks it was/is. A number of folks are attaching additional (third-party) GPS tracking bugs to their birds for just this reason (you're not the first to experience a fly-away, unfortunately... see the sticky at the top of this very forum, here http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4938).

Ah that sucks to hear. That could be any ware from the point it last had contact in a straight line till she ran out o battery and landed. OR could also of gone till it was out of range and started in a straight line back to the home point. and could be any ware along that line.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj