Virtual reality googles...

Reaction score
Has anyone used vr googles?

I'm wondering if they are suitable and still allow you good orientation while flying?

Also they start around £5 on eBay, seems you can pay up to £200.

Thanks

Reactions: Mark C.
I have Headplay they are big and gooffy and only weight 400g. You need a HDMI output on your RC, They are HD and the image is very good and on a 7 inche screen. They give a feeling of being behind a huge windshield in the sky, the image is large and you have to look around, for me great for flying and they would be too big for racing. The advantage is that you still have your tablet for Go and can change settings. All the telemetry of GO is on the screen in the Headplay, no map. For me these are perfect and you can take your familly and friends for a ride.

I have Headplay they are big and gooffy and only weight 400g. You need a HDMI output on your RC, They are HD and the image is very good and on a 7 inche screen. They give a feeling of being behind a huge windshield in the sky, the image is large and you have to look around, for me great for flying and they would be too big for racing. The advantage is that you still have your tablet for Go and can change settings. All the telemetry of GO is on the screen in the Headplay, no map. For me these are perfect and you can take your familly and friends for a ride.
Can you get your headplays to work with head tracking (Help - Litchi) ? Thx

The headplays don't track, as far as I know only vr type goggles using your cell phone will do this. Rolling the camera with the wheel is fine, if I take a friend for a ride I prefer having control of the camera as your passenger may look down when you really need to see where your going.

cd87b82e97783af1cdf108c0a6ff5c50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl