Virgin islands

Reaction score
So I called the tower, gave him my info, said I was flying here and there at 100' agl. Put me on hold for a while, gave me the ok. I gave him my cell # and email. He said in the future, they (St Thomas) would like at least a weeks notice for my flights, and he forwarded me the attached request form....REQUEST FORM.

Okay, I'll call ahead when Im on vacation, predict the weather in advance of my flights, and I'll fax you this form asking for permission...and I'll wait to hear back.

Attachments

• 1452111040499.jpg
    1452111040499.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: FASTFJR
So I called the tower, gave him my info, said I was flying here and there at 100' agl. Put me on hold for a while, gave me the ok. I gave him my cell # and email. He said in the future, they (St Thomas) would like at least a weeks notice for my flights, and he forwarded me the attached request form....REQUEST FORM.

Okay, I'll call ahead when Im on vacation, predict the weather in advance of my flights, and I'll fax you this form asking for permission...and I'll wait to hear back.

What perfect timing, will be there on a cruise in about a month!

Reactions: Tricky
The form requires #2 pencil. Good luck, have fun, its beautiful here. Guy at tower was nice, I got the "permission" I was calling for each time, but as for this request form, no thx.

Carnival will not allow you to bring your phantom aboard the ship, I was not happy when I read this

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Carnival will not allow you to bring your phantom aboard the ship, I was not happy when I read this

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I brought mine on NCL twice last year, no one even asked. I brought it on as carry on in a case. Its not like I'm going to fly it around the ship

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers