Vimeo or YouTube Followings

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Are there any regular YouTubers and Vimeo users that you regularly follow to get inspirational footage from their P3s or P4s?

Please share them out if you do.

One of the better ones I've seen is this one.

Flight of DJI Phantom

Phantom 3 Professional
iPhone 6 / iPad 3

Here's my Youtube. I'mm still pretty new so II doubt you'll get any "Inspiration" from me, but there's some cool stuff. I'll subscribe to you & you to me & boost our numbers, at least by one each, anyway. I was just talking to my wife about vimeo. I haven't posted there yet but will start soon.

Gary Morris

I've been using my P3P for nearly a year, since June 2015, and I found that although you can get some great ideas from watching other peeps video/stills, it's your camera settings that make a good image into a great image. So, I have learned a great deal from watching the Federick Hagen Youtube channel.

I've been using my P3P for nearly a year, since June 2015, and I found that although you can get some great ideas from watching other peeps video/stills, it's your camera settings that make a good image into a great image. So, I have learned a great deal from watching the Federick Hagen Youtube channel.

I've been watching his videos to get tips on using Premiere Pro.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj