Viewing Pictures or Videos

Reaction score
So when I am flying my P3A I am taking video and pictures. But when I trying to view them from the app I can not see them. The screen is blank and just keeps thinking. So if I go to the home screen and select my Library it has the two arrows chasing each other on the folder icon and there is nothing to display on that screen. Can anyone shed some light on this. Is it operator error or something else.

The simplest and best way to view pics and videos is to remove the SD card and put it in your computer or laptop and transfer the files.
View them on your computer.

Meta4 thanks for the advice. Even though I know that is the easiest to but when I am in the field flying I would like to be able to review. Would it have anything to do with the a available storage space on my phone?

With the Phantom and RC on connected to your tablet you go to the library and I think there is a download button on the top right? Also press the play button on the RC and that'll do the same. It does have limitations though as in not 4K footage only up to 1080p and not DNG only jpg.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic