Videos From Southwest Florida

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to drone flying. Started with a P3Pro in January. I'd like to share a couple of videos I'm proud of showing the land and water around Pine Island, near Ft. Myers. It is not very developed and features lots of wild areas, which I have tried to emphasize in the videos. I'll try to put a link below the videos in case you'd like to see more of our area. Enjoy! Thanks.

My YouTube Channel
photoguy73

Reactions: Pointyhead
Hi,
I'm new to drone flying. Started with a P3Pro in January. I'd like to share a couple of videos I'm proud of showing the land and water around Pine Island, near Ft. Myers. It is not very developed and features lots of wild areas, which I have tried to emphasize in the videos. I'll try to put a link below the videos in case you'd like to see more of our area. Enjoy! Thanks.

My YouTube Channel
photoguy73

Thanks! I have always wanted to kayak around the Pine Island area. It looks so beautiful.

Much of the island is agricultural with lots of palm tree plantations, and lots of mangrove areas and islands along the shore. I am unaware of any restricted areas. Enjoy. Here is a video I made of the island:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20