Videos being posted showing quad flying over crowds-

And so it goes, the circle of life. Soon another poster will ask about safe flying, we will give him some advice, the usual suspects will attempt to beat us into submission (and fail) and we are all happier.:D

Stop and listen to yourself for a minute.....

Do full size planes and helicopters fly over your house or crowded places? Right. Do I have a say if they fly over my house, no I don't. Do a quick search for planes hitting houses and I can bet you will find more in the past year that killed people or multiple people then any drone accidents since they have been flying.

Now let's stop all the Bull$hit! Cars are more deadly then drones will ever be and I'm sure most of you have walked on a sidewalk next to speeding cars on more then one occasion and had not thought "They shouldn't drive these near people".

Rant over! I'm going outside to fly!

You've got to be 12 or something.

images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
..Naaa..he 40 Air :)

Reactions: BlackHawk388
It's really simple: if you have no safety plan to control, communicate or intercept on behalf of the crowd, you shouldn't be flying over it.
I hear what ya saying but just have a battery connection break loose in the quad and no safety plan gonna help ya .Its gonna drop like a rock..I know.
I do fly around groups of folks but stay to the side and do my best to be aware of it so if that happens again.. I know what it will be over .
Just saying I guess my safety plan is just not to fly over large groups of folks . :)

Last edited:
I just love reading the fear mongering. Like watching the news. I sure hope Pfizer or somebody comes out with a pill with 200 terrible possible side affects to help us get through this tough time and or fear of the imminent attack of the falling drone syndrome. Enjoy your weekend. I'm going to find my closest outdoor festival and fly over it.

What's amazing to me is your desperate attempts to start **** where none is needed.

These comments by you followed by, "Annnnd GO!" seem to me to be a cry for some sort of attention on your part. The cry of a troll at best.

Is it really so hard to be a responsible flyer? I'm not asking anyone to kow-tow to government and I realize you've got some bitterness in this area. But why kick the beast?

Oh, that's right. You live a country where the government has already kicked your ***. Never mind.

Stop being so bitter about **** dude. Just try to be helpful. Without the attitude.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Love the alien pic. Everyone needs to take a time out on this thread.

I think they will be almost illegal in a year, just wait.

I dont think the cameras i drones will be so advanced in the next year to be able to catch a crooked politishion breaking the law.. So not much of a change of any big wide scale crack down on drones.. Tho Once that does happen you can bet they will be screaming to have them out lawed.

At a soccer game today (yes we record all of them... great use of a quadcopter by the way) I was showing parents how little they could really see with the 92 degree camera. They seemed to think that we could see the earlobes of the kids playing... I had to point out that we don't have zoom lenses on these things. They all feel really good after hearing (and seeing) that.

Reactions: Options
At a soccer game today (yes we record all of them... great use of a quadcopter by the way) I was showing parents how little they could really see with the 92 degree camera. They seemed to think that we could see the earlobes of the kids playing... I had to point out that we don't have zoom lenses on these things. They all feel really good after hearing (and seeing) that.
Haha! Yeah, and the loudness of them... Not very good for spying

While many of us actually try to help the community, there are some few who wish to only disrupt it.

How immature is that? LOL!!!!

Black- This train went off the tracks a while ago. Nothing to learn from people bltching about other people's flying in the first place. I come here to learn things and answer questions if I can, not to listen to the drone police.

We were all just having a little immature fun....I am 12 after all.

Reactions: Options
Do what you will, but If you do it be prepared to take full responsibility if and when something happens.
Sooner or later it will.
Drop one on my wife or kids and I'll have a new house. Hope you have a nice one.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic