Videos and images of P4 being worked on

Reaction score
For all the people that like the pictures of the innards, my friend at Drones Plus just sent me these vids and photos of him working on a P4. Thought I would share them with you guys that like that stuff.

I WOULD NOT advise popping it open yourself unless you know what you're doing.

In no particular order including how they were uploaded.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ZhRK6JD.jpg

ZDrFWMc.jpg
hKBdI56.jpg
dsyA6zL.jpg
X006aqP.jpg
jGgTsIQ.jpg
p9HcufK.jpg
3Tuq288.jpg
ploLUhZ.jpg
GP1qRXT.jpg
8xlmlts.jpg

Reactions: Cale262
Great post...thanks for sharing!

Hey do me a favor... Ask your "friend" at Drone's Plus to sell me a case from the Executive case without all the other stuff... I just want the case, and in a pinch the foam.

On another note, I hope your not buying upgrades from them? They are really geared towards extreme new people to the hobby?

For all the people that like the pictures of the innards, my friend at Drones Plus just sent me these vids and photos of him working on a P4. Thought I would share them with you guys that like that stuff.

I WOULD NOT advise popping it open yourself unless you know what you're doing.

In no particular order including how they were uploaded.

ZhRK6JD.jpg

ZDrFWMc.jpg
hKBdI56.jpg
dsyA6zL.jpg
X006aqP.jpg
jGgTsIQ.jpg
p9HcufK.jpg
3Tuq288.jpg
ploLUhZ.jpg
GP1qRXT.jpg
8xlmlts.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey do me a favor... Ask your "friend" at Drone's Plus to sell me a case from the Executive case without all the other stuff... I just want the case, and in a pinch the foam.

On another note, I hope your not buying upgrades from them? They are really geared towards extreme new people to the hobby?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Why are you quoting "friend", and I don't buy anything from them, as I said, he's a friend of mine that works there but their staff is extremely knowledgeable.

Why are you quoting "friend", and I don't buy anything from them, as I said, he's a friend of mine that works there but their staff is extremely knowledgeable.

Don't question him, just absorb the misspelled insult and do the favor he asked!

Makes me wonder how dusty/DIRTY it gets inside housing especially over heat sink and fan. I take all my stuff apart, including MacBook Pro, to clean fans and heat sinks. We get tons of pollen in the air this time of year, despite having electrostatic/HEPA filtration with our HVAC.

My p4 already semis louder, as if fan is not cooling as well, has to run at a greater rpm.

Thanks for the pics that answered a question I had about gimble mounting on my P4 the other day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31