Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Jussaguy

For all the people that like the pictures of the innards, my friend at Drones Plus just sent me these vids and photos of him working on a P4. Thought I would share them with you guys that like that stuff.

I WOULD NOT advise popping it open yourself unless you know what you're doing.

In no particular order including how they were uploaded.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cale262 likes this.
  2. Cale262

Great post...thanks for sharing!

3. TheLightSpeedz

Hey do me a favor... Ask your "friend" at Drone's Plus to sell me a case from the Executive case without all the other stuff... I just want the case, and in a pinch the foam.

On another note, I hope your not buying upgrades from them? They are really geared towards extreme new people to the hobby?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. Jussaguy

Why are you quoting "friend", and I don't buy anything from them, as I said, he's a friend of mine that works there but their staff is extremely knowledgeable.

5. Squeamish

Don't question him, just absorb the misspelled insult and do the favor he asked!

6. johnbowen

Makes me wonder how dusty/DIRTY it gets inside housing especially over heat sink and fan. I take all my stuff apart, including MacBook Pro, to clean fans and heat sinks. We get tons of pollen in the air this time of year, despite having electrostatic/HEPA filtration with our HVAC.

My p4 already semis louder, as if fan is not cooling as well, has to run at a greater rpm.

7. Dwilli9013

Thanks for the pics that answered a question I had about gimble mounting on my P4 the other day.