Video won't play on iPad now

Reaction score
All of a sudden I cannot play movies on my iPad 2 that I shot with my Phantom 3 Advanced. I get a message that "this video format is not supported on I pad". So strange, I had no trouble before. Although I'm not sure if it coincides with my most recent update to the Phantom firmware.
The video format from the DJI camera is MP4 or MOV. I can shoot, load and play both of these formats on the iPad when I use either of my other digital cameras. I tried different SD cards and I'm sure to format in the app prior to shooting. I dumped the Go App and reloaded it and I even restored my iPad. I would appreciate and suggestions.

I just started having this same issue. Did you ever sort it out? The video plays great in Windows Media Player or VLC. But not Quicktime or iPad.

I also just noticed that in Overall Status I have:
"Video Decoder Encryption Error", and
"Hardware malfunction. Contact DJI Support for Repairs"

Great. I've only had it a few days....

This is the 1st time of hearing about this one. Have to keep an eye on this thread. :D

Dropped to 1080p 30fps on iPad mini 2 and it works great now. 60fps is too much apparently. Still have the decoder error showing though. I've researched a little and it seems to be a controller RMA to resolve.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl