Video with "waves"

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

I have Dji Pthantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal with GoPro Hero 4 silver.

If anyone knows why my video sometimes goes with "waves"?

You can see waves on 1:35 on the video -

Can it be because of wrong choice of damping rubber? I have a different damping rubbers for Zenmuse H3-3D. Which one I have to choose?

Or can it be because of speed or wind?

Thanks to all.

Hi, everyone.

I have Dji Pthantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal with GoPro Hero 4 silver.

If anyone knows why my video sometimes goes with "waves"?

You can see waves on 1:35 on the video -

Can it be because of wrong choice of damping rubber? I have a different damping rubbers for Zenmuse H3-3D. Which one I have to choose?

Or can it be because of speed or wind?

Thanks to all.

Which color dampers are you using?

From what I saw, and from what I've experienced with my GoPro, is that the waves come from facing the sun. I saw that after you went down the waves went away. It's happened to me. You can get hoods that go over the GoPro lens. I have access to a 3D printer so I chose this:

GoPro Hero3 Lens Hood

I have a Hero4 Black, and it fits fine. It's a bit tight, but at least it won't fall off. I finally got a decent print of it this afternoon, but haven't tested it yet.
Shapeways may have one somewhere as well...

Which color dampers are you using?

I use gray dampers (A40°). The temperature is +10°. Have I use black or white dampers at this temperature?

From what I saw, and from what I've experienced with my GoPro, is that the waves come from facing the sun.
Here one more video at that day -
On 4:57 you can see that GoPro is not facing the sun but video has same "waves"...

I use gray dampers (A40°). The temperature is +10°. Have I use black or white dampers at this temperature?

Here one more video at that day -
On 4:57 you can see that GoPro is not facing the sun but video has same "waves"...

Try the white ones those should take care of the jello you are having.

No. The white dampers should take card of the problem but let me know by post another video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4