Video with telemetry

Reaction score
With my P2 Plus I added a device that recorded the flight telemetry on a micro SD card. Then using Dashware I imported the telemetry data and the flight video, synced the two and was able to create a final video with various telemetry data overlayed on the video. Is this possible with the P3 Advanced, other than just doing a screen capture of the DJI Go App?

Thanks for your help.

With my P2 Plus I added a device that recorded the flight telemetry on a micro SD card. Then using Dashware I imported the telemetry data and the flight video, synced the two and was able to create a final video with various telemetry data overlayed on the video. Is this possible with the P3 Advanced, other than just doing a screen capture of the DJI Go App?

Thanks for your help.

If you purchase the $99 HDMI module, the output HDMI contains telemetry overlaid onto the video (controlled by option in settings). Different 3rd party apps have different telemetry values available.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for your help on this. Both options seem viable. ISince I already have Dashware and the flight logs I'll try that first.

Thank you Rickochet and Tenly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20