Video with new Gymbal Mount

Sterling,
Did you have any issues connecting Gimbal? Read their reviews and there were alot of complaints re: wiring...

thanks in advance

MC

Hello,

It looks nice. And it has the 1/10 of the zenmuse h3-2d price. I have the zenmuse and it is almost same in quality.

How can you control that gimbal? The tilt? Through the new upgrated stock Reciever with the gimbal control?

Thanks

I have not had any issues with the wiring or connections. Since I build a similar board prior I know the connections to the gyro can be tricky and the wires need to be very flexible. The ones installed were very good and were also glued in place after solder. The only thing that I changed was the rubber vibe mounts which were black and very flexible. The video was smooth with them but the heli vibrated due to the camera mount bouncing with the flexible mounts. I switched to red and its perfect. Smooth video and very stable flight.

The board allows one axis of control which I connected to the tilt.

Best thing about this one is the software is very easy to understand and setup. It uses source code from Russia and it has good gryo displays and all the settings are very understandable. Only thing I changed was to bump up the tilt % power.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31