Video transmitter recommendations?

Reaction score
Hello,
I got a bit confused about the choice of video transmitters for a GoPro Hero3 + Zenmuse H3-2D combination. According to the description of the Zenmuse, "The H3-2D gimbal is designed for the GoPro Hero3, and remote start/stop shooting, video transmission (video downlink required), etc of the GoPro Hero3 will be supported by future firmware upgrades". There is also a connector on the Zenmuse, plugged into the corresponding connector on the GoPro. Does it mean there will be a dedicated hardware (from DJI?) + firmware upgrade that will be fine-tuned for this setup? Should one wait for this? Or is there already something available?
If not, I guess the other options are to use the side-connectors of the GoPro for an independent video transmission system. Can somebody comment on this? What is most often used?
Thank you

DJI has a 5.8 ghz video downlink kit, that retails for just over $200. It's not something i have personal experience with,
but I'm sure many forum members do, and I've never read of any complaints regarding it's performance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20