video transfer

Reaction score
how come I cannot find directions on how to transfer my videos from my vision 2 to my pc? can someone post a link?

Dawgs said:
how come I cannot find directions on how to transfer my videos from my vision 2 to my pc? can someone post a link?

Youa have 2 ways for do it:

1) Extract micro sd card and put into an SD Adapter adapter or usb Adapter and copy / move to your PC
2) Connect USB cable to PC port and the other extreme to Camera USB port. It will show a new Drive in My PC as a removable drive (maybe unit F:\ G:\ etc.) then copy/move to your PC.

MicroSD&Adapter-228x228.jpg

939-01.jpg

Dawgs said:
I didn't even see a USB port on the camera

Did you power phantom ?

I dont know about the usb connection method to the camera. I've never seen any usb cable port on the camera for the Vision.

You can also connect to the craft thru WIFI in the app, select album and then select the file you recorded and it will download the picture or video to your phone... However this is the slowest method.
But it does work.

RCRookie said:
I dont know about the usb connection method to the camera. I've never seen any usb cable port on the camera for the Vision.

You can also connect to the craft thru WIFI in the app, select album and then select the file you recorded and it will download the picture or video to your phone... However this is the slowest method.
But it does work.

Seriously? USB connector is back of gimbal plate...

jumanoc said:
Seriously? USB connector is back of gimbal plate...
Seriously ?? This is the Phantom Vision forum.
The Vision plus has the micro USB slot on the gimbal base but there's nothing like that on the plain old Vision.

For the OP, take your card out and transfer that way, it's fast and simpler.

Buy a £5.00 micro SD card reader, pull the micro SD from your Phantom camera and stick it into the card reader, stick the card reader USB into the USB slot of your PC. Transfer as needed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl