Video transfer to mobile device

Reaction score
I have done 4 flight vids now with the FC40 & the iphone app. 1.09mins, 2.17 mins.3.23mins & 8.50 mins.....took around 4 or 5 tries to copy to mobile device in the app for the first 3 but the 8.50min one will not copy to mobile device....have tried around 30 times now....WHY?????? its really starting to irritaate me now, can anyone tell me why??

Thanks,

Mark

Probably too big ..

Sent from the thing that does everything.

Don't know for sure - I use PC for all my vids - occasionally I'll view one on my Android tablet but never copy them across .. Mandrake

Norte23 said:
I have done 4 flight vids now with the FC40 & the iphone app. 1.09mins, 2.17 mins.3.23mins & 8.50 mins.....took around 4 or 5 tries to copy to mobile device in the app for the first 3 but the 8.50min one will not copy to mobile device....have tried around 30 times now....WHY?????? its really starting to irritaate me now, can anyone tell me why??

Thanks,

Mark

Check your micro SD card to see if it is full (or almost full). I had this problem where the card filled up and the last file created wasn't complete and so it wouldn't transfer to my iPad. I suspect this is what happened to you.

Hey Norte23,

I had this happen once... but my phone said it was full.
Plus that files sounds pretty big.
All the best with your flights!

Heads Up

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj