Video time stamp 5 hours early?

Reaction score
The time stamp on my photos is correct but on videos it is 5 hours earlier. Instead of let's say it is 1PM, the time stamp on the video will say 8AM. This has been happening for the past 3 months on my P3P despite doing all the upgrades in firmware. It is now also the same on a new P3P. I've tried using 3 different devices, a iPad air2' mini2 and mini4. All are operating on iOS 9.1. Anyone have the same glitch? Any fix?

The time stamp on my photos is correct but on videos it is 5 hours earlier. Instead of let's say it is 1PM, the time stamp on the video will say 8AM. This has been happening for the past 3 months on my P3P despite doing all the upgrades in firmware. It is now also the same on a new P3P. I've tried using 3 different devices, a iPad air2' mini2 and mini4. All are operating on iOS 9.1. Anyone have the same glitch? Any fix?
I have seen this post before by someone else-- don't remember if there was a solution-- you might try a search.

NY time and GMT has 5 hrs difference. Does it give any clue? GPS gets GMT only.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic