Video Thread :BEST EDITS:

Beautiful video Brian! I obviously still have a lot to learn, I can't get over how stable the camera was in that strong wind!

Dave

Nice videos.

Here's my top three

[vimeo]96677479[/vimeo]

[vimeo]93616070[/vimeo]

[vimeo]92831694[/vimeo]

Flighttime - your videos are great!

They are very sharp - can you provide details on your camera settings as well as your editing process?

Kelso Kubat said:
supertrooper said:
I wanted to start this thread so everyone could show off there edits with the new Vision+. Please add a description of your editing software, Camera settings, and all that jazz. DON'T POST BORING FIRST FLIGHT VIDEOS! We have all seen enough of those.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzDIvW6cjPI[/youtube]

Camera: 1080p 30fps, Standard Sharpening, ISO 200, Auto WB.

Edit: I used Premiere Pro. First time really diving into the program so I didn't do any post on the footage, just simple transitions and a little slow mo. Hope you like! Lets see some edits!!!!

REMOVE &feature=youtu.be TO EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

not posting FIRST flight video should also mean don't post FIRST TIME EDITING VIDEOS EITHER... :shock:

Sick. Thanks for the encouragement. Go troll somewhere else.

Shame the station has shut. An amazing building and the flag.

David and rash can you guys please post what camera settings and editing you used please. Great videos!

Dave

dkyacht said:
David and rash can you guys please post what camera settings and editing you used please. Great videos!

Dave
The video is set to 1080p 25fps. i used Final Cut Pro to edit the video.

dang good question, I'm pretty sure I bumped mine down to 720 with I think 60fps, I knew they were going to be fast and I heard the lower settings work a lot better.

wdejager said:
I think it's amazing that it's possible to create a video like this after just one day of experimenting. As said, I have no drone experience at all (although I'm an experienced SLR photographer)

Look forward to your comments and tips!
Wiebe

Wow! That was your first? Man, you're going to have a LOT of fun with this thing. That is really impressive.

Chris

Absolutely EPIC video with a Vision+....well maybe not epic but it does have a wild ending.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbjmEMei00A[/youtube]

Ok Ill chime in
Here is a short of some shots with both the vision and my new vision +
Have to say can get some cool shots with these things.

http://youtu.be/3UlO8d0S-to

Fun getting the shots and watching them
but with all the scary posts , and media almost scared to post anything for the world to see

that was a very cool video, what did you use for video editing, i just maiden mine and wanted to do some basic editing to the long and boring video taken but i have no idea where to start..guess i have some homework to do :D, there's always homework in this hobby..

mrteak said:
that was a very cool video, what did you use for video editing, i just maiden mine and wanted to do some basic editing to the long and boring video taken but i have no idea where to start..guess i have some homework to do :D, there's always homework in this hobby..

Pinnacle Studio 17 plus $99.00
there is a bit of a learning curve but it a great product have used it since version 7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers