Video Storage Location on Micro SD Card

Reaction score
Good morning, all. Sorry to post a question that may have been asked, or that has an answer that is obvious and I'm just missing it. I searched the forums but found nothing directly on point.

I had my first flight with the Phantom 3 advanced last night...only minimal property damage caused. I took some still photos and some video. I don't have a micro SD card reader (now on order), but I did connect the Phantom by cable to my computer and saw the SD card. I found the photos, but didn't see the video I took in any folders.

My questions:

1) Was I actually seeing the SD card directory, or was it another internal directory perhaps?
2) What folder is video stored in on the SD card? Sometimes, files are "hidden" unless you know what you're looking for.

I see the video cache on my tablet through the DJI Go App, but couldn't find the actual video on the card.

Thanks for any insight you might have.

-Kevin

My video has always been in the same folder DCIM.

Curious, did you connect the USB cable to the port under the "PHANTOM" label on the white body of the aircraft or did you connect to the USB port on the side of the camera gimbal controller case?

My video has always been in the same folder DCIM.

Curious, did you connect the USB cable to the port under the "PHANTOM" label on the white body of the aircraft or did you connect to the USB port on the side of the camera gimbal controller case?

I thought I had connected to the port on the side of the camera, but I may have connected to the body of the aircraft. I can't remember, frankly. But I intend to try to get some video this weekend and I'll make sure I remove the micro SD and insert it into my computer to capture the video.

Thanks for the reply!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik