Video stops recording

Reaction score
Hello all! New Phantom 3 Standard owner for about a month here. I've had several successful flights with video until a few days ago. Now the video stops recording anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute into flight.
The only change that I've made was downloading the latest version of the DJI Go app to my iPhone.

Has anyone experienced this or anything similar? Thanks.

Hello all! New Phantom 3 Standard owner for about a month here. I've had several successful flights with video until a few days ago. Now the video stops recording anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute into flight.
The only change that I've made was downloading the latest version of the DJI Go app to my iPhone.

Has anyone experienced this or anything similar? Thanks.
Have you tried another SD card or have reformatted the one you have now?

I reformatted both of my cards which solved the video problem. I could see a notice on the screen which said reformat suggested.

Reactions: Drone Master
My new (refurbished) P3 was recording ok, that was until I upgraded the firmware with the P3X_FW_V001.09.0060. My video recordings are now terminating after on minute. This leaves a corrupted .mov file on the SD card.. Yes, I'm formating the SD card before each flight. My video cache is turned off... Anyone else had this experience ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic