Video Software for Producing & Editing

melenco4 said:
mr.goodkat said:
TxRider said:
Has anyone used Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum ??

as i said above I have been using sony vegas since version9 and i used all including 13 pro

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Ok, I got one ...what's is the best settings to render with vegas? I have searched everywhere I usually get a ton of noise and just crap looking video from my vision, I know the camera is not a comparison for the gopro but it still should look better than it does in theory.

first of all i have never seen a vision footage so when you have the raw footage is it any better than your rendered version?
I usually use either WMV or Sony Mp4 and I havent faced any issues. not the best way to do it but when you have the raw footage from the vision right click on your video file and go to preferences/details and you will see bitrate number there. when you render with sony mp4 there is a field at the bottom showing bitrate, make sure you put something close to your original footage.

I usually do bit of tone mapping and color correction to my videos by default, and anything on top of those depending what i want to achieve.

hope it helps

Yeah, the footage is considerably better than the rendered version. I usually use the sony mp4 but it just has been turning out horrible especially when turning the phantom the pixelation is crazy bad http://youtu.be/ozdd5ubUkQo

Hard to beat this for value and features, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements for Windows/Mac:

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-E ... e+elements

In that combo you get both Photoshop (Elements) for stills and Premiere (Elements) for video. Lots of power there. It's cut down from the full versions, but has more than most casual users will ever use. Great power for the price.

Great video Elfman12…that was all done with Premiere Elements?

Update....I've been using the Sony Movie Studio Platinum and it works great !!

Check it out if anyone is still looking for a good editing program with a decent price.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl