Video signal on app is dead

Reaction score
I might be missing something here, but am I suppose to see the HD bars green on the DJI Go App screen once the aircraft is active, when the PH3 is recording?

Not being lit up, does this mean my video signal strength is dead - no green bars means no video recording?I see live feed video OK, but when the Vid button is pressed, the recording button turns full red on the screen, but no video is recorded onto the card..!.

Could this mean I have corrupt firmware? It's the latest version. Am I making any sense here?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

Normally this is a SD card problem ... try changing it with a different one and format it using DJI Go app.

Normally this is a SD card problem ... try changing it with a different one and format it using DJI Go app.

Ahh ok. I did not know that. I will do it but where does it say Fornat card in the app?

Ahh ok. I did not know that. I will do it but where does it say Fornat card in the app?

To format card you need to switch on all the stuff and connect normally P3 to RC and tablet. In the DJI Go app select to camera settings (on the right side of the screen) and select the wrench icon. There you will find the "format card" option

To format card you need to switch on all the stuff and connect normally P3 to RC and tablet. In the DJI Go app select to camera settings (on the right side of the screen) and select the wrench icon. There you will find the "format card" option

I have just tried that and now it says... 'format failed' I do have an iMAC desktop would that fix the problem? Thank you. Just changed card and that formatted OK but still no Vid HD signal amd the Gimbal is flashing red. It suppose to be be green but it s not.

Last edited:
I have just tried that and now it says... 'format failed' I do have an iMAC desktop would that fix the problem? Thank you. Just changed card and that formatted OK but still no Vid HD signal amd the Gimbal is flashing red. It suppose to be be green but it s not.

I just rebooted all, and Gimbal light is now green, but still no vid signal.

If you have more then one battery, try updating them all again. I had a bad card that didn't update the bird or batteries. Once the batteries are updated, with your new sd card, everything should work. Mine was a Drones Etc. SD card that was bad. They sent me 3 sd cards and none of them worked...

If you have more then one battery, try updating them all again. I had a bad card that didn't update the bird or batteries. Once the batteries are updated, with your new sd card, everything should work. Mine was a Drones Etc. SD card that was bad. They sent me 3 sd cards and none of them worked...

Hmmm I tried that too. No go. The RC says the craft has the latest firmware and TXT on the card says successful..but here's the weird thing. When I was updating the batts. in the beginning got the D.. DD,, sound but instead of a 20-25minute update time, it only took a few minutes! is this right? I have tried to update the batteries many times but get no sound. Come to think of it, I have intermittent video signal ever since I did the first updates a couple of weeks ago. Any ideas what's going on Perhaps I have a lemon?

Hmmm I tried that too. No go. The RC says the craft has the latest firmware and TXT on the card says successful..but here's the weird thing. When I was updating the batts. in the beginning got the D.. DD,, sound but instead of a 20-25minute update time, it only took a few minutes! is this right? I have tried to update the batteries many times but get no sound. Come to think of it, I have intermittent video signal ever since I did the first updates a couple of weeks ago. Any ideas what's going on Perhaps I have a lemon?

If it was working fine before the updates then it has to be firmware. Did you try loading the last firmware before 1.7? Either way,I would try going back to different firm ware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20