Video/Signal Lost

Reaction score
Out flying around at a distance, and signal was going in and out when I was about a mile out. It then went completely out, and never came back until I closed the app and reopened it.

Is this normal for the phantom? I don't have this issue with my Inspire.

Happens to me. Good thing I hit rth. Never reconnected to remote o app and kept saying disconnected . The rth beep beep beep with a disconnected screen nearly gave me. Heart attavk. 12 minutes later here come the bird. RC still. Not connected via app but had control of ascent/decent and yaw left and right. Weird

It reconnected, but the video never came back until I restarted the app. I guess I could try restarting the app if it happens again instead of waiting until it is on the ground. So it sounds like it may be a common deal then.

I've never taken it far out to where rth kicks in. As soon as video lags I'm turning around .When then happened , I was at 8000ft out wanted to close in on 9000-10,000 but guess I was just way too far , video said disconnected and I hit rth . She came home but that one time never regained video. When it was auto landing my remote had control of ascent /decent and yaw - video showed I had control the whole way back . But crazy my video never same back

Retested again to same spot. Initiated rth and she came back and video came back. So I canceled rth and manually flew her back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31