Video Signal Issues seem to be gone with new FW 1.7.0060

Reaction score
I posted before that I was experiencing my live video feed dropping out quite often at least once per flight but usually more. I updated to the latest firmware on the aircraft and RC and the newest app and I don't seem to be having these issues anymore. Ive flown about an hour so far on this new FW.

This is good to hear. I am working with DJI now on getting an authorization return just for this same reason. I may attempt the upgrades and see what I find. Keep me in the know please.

I'm on latest and my video drops on the p3p. I haven't tried the p3a yet. I had to RTH from the RC. Scary.

Is there also a battery firmware update with this new version? I have updated my RC, and I am in the process of updating my aircraft. I just can't find anything about the batteries!!!

Thank you!

It's possible they moved some files around and benefited with less processes.

Im still getting the red no signal.. and app freezing up. I have to shut it down and relaunch it. Seems to do it while trying to end a recording.

Is there also a battery firmware update with this new version? I have updated my RC, and I am in the process of updating my aircraft. I just can't find anything about the batteries!!!

Thank you!
I don't think so but the Firmware Upgrade PDF says to make sure you upgrade the battery(s) and to leave the firmware on the SD card as you cycle through your batteries so it will update them if need be. If there was a battery update and you put in another battery without the firmware on the card it will tell you that an upgrade is available.

Im still getting the red no signal.. and app freezing up. I have to shut it down and relaunch it. Seems to do it while trying to end a recording.

This is a result of your device noting being able to handle the processes in the app. You might be able to help the situation some by shutting down other apps running in the back ground. You can also install a app called OS Monitor and see which apps are running live, how many processes, plus a lot more info.

I don't think so but the Firmware Upgrade PDF says to make sure you upgrade the battery(s) and to leave the firmware on the SD card as you cycle through your batteries so it will update them if need be. If there was a battery update and you put in another battery without the firmware on the card it will tell you that an upgrade is available.
Thank you! I did try to do an update on my spare battery, and the front LED only blinked red for a brief moment and then turned solid green. I checked the TXT file and I had a success message on the initial update for the P3P, and the second battery TXT message stated that it aborted because I already had that firmware installed. So I really don't think there is a battery update, but I did what was necessary to update them anyway.

Here is my TXT file...
========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.07.0060.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.07.0060.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj