video signal gone forever! please help.

Reaction score
Hi I have 2 phantom pro's one is working perfectly but the other has become a nightmare, I just have no video signal at all, when I turn the drone on and wait for at least 30 minutes it still wont load a video signal.
the remote says connected to the bird but that's about it.
I have tried to get signal with both devices HTC one & NVidia shield tablet, on my other phantom pro' both devices work perfectly .
I have tried re linking remote plus latest firmware for bird & remote done all the Imu & gimbal calibrations, any ideas? would be grateful, cheers.

Have you checked that the 2 grey ribbon cables that plug into the top of the gimbal are both firmly seated?

Have you checked that the 2 grey ribbon cables that plug into the top of the gimbal are both firmly seated?
Hi, had checked them this morning they seem to be in or seated, how easy is it to unplug them and re seat them I hate messing around with the gimbal seems quite fragile.

They can be released with gentle pressure from your thumbnail on the visible bar....and then ease upwards.

You can check if they're seated ok by pushing down on them ...if by any chance they're loose, they should click back into position.

Did you do an update prior to this problem?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you do an update prior to this problem?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That was going to be my question. If the P3P and RC are not in sync version-wise, that can happen. I believe the latest is 1.8.80 for the P3P and 1.6.0 for the RC.

Mike

No I had this problem before the update, was hoping that the update would have maybe fixed it. I updated firmware from 1.6 to 1.7.. remote as well and latest go app, my other p3p is on 1.6 and is perfect never looses signal fly's like a dream so I kept it on that firmware! My issue is that I'm running a video and photography business in Greece and I need two reliable phantoms, I shoot boat trips weddings nightclubs basically all sorts of things.
as one drone is failing on me then if the other goes wrong then I'm screwed! No more business.

See If the map and the telemetry get's updated. Also bring up the histogram, move the exposure wheel. If all works but no video, I had the same problem and sent in to DJI. They won't tell me what they repaired but it works as new now.

I have fixed it now, unplugged then re - plugged the top gimbal cable, since then no problems hooray!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj