Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Video scrambled lag

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by birjup, Aug 25, 2015.

1. birjup

My first day of flights went perfectly. Video was great etc. today however my videos are choppy and start looking scrambled. Is there something I'm missing?

2. bobmyers

FW Version-- Device type-- app version-- outside temperature when flying?

3. atki

Also are you referring to viewing this on a pc or Mac? What software are you using? Viewing from sd card or from hard drive? Like bob said don't be shy with those details.

4. birjup

I will pull it off of the SD card and upload in the am and link it.

Latest firmware just updated bird, Rc, camera, all when I purchased yesterday. Using an iPhone 6 Plus. Temperature was around 75-80.

The lag was on the screen when flying but also on the video inside the app. I have not checked the sd which I will in the am. I was viewing the videos in the Go application. My first ones were amazing but the ones from today all contained lag/ distortion/ gray boxes/ pixelation.

5. bbfpv

If you're viewing the cached video, it's going to look like crap. You need to pull it off the card and play it on a pc to see what the actual recording looks like.

6. birjup

I realized it was cached. Sorry! Also one of my batteries firmware wasn't updated. All good now.