Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Video: Salt Tower, Bahia Casares, Spain

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by blackd1964, Aug 25, 2013.

1. blackd1964

https://vimeo.com/73088477

Some of you will have heard of Cecilia Giménez, this lady renovated the historic Ecce Homo fresco of so it looked like "crayon sketch of a very hairy monkey in an ill-fitting tunic".

Well this is a Spanish Architectural equivalent, this medieval salt tower has been lovingly restored with concrete giving it an authentic feel.

Flying over water is always a bit nervy, or squeaky bum time as we say here in the UK

2. edunwody

Your Batting a 1000. American term for your good.
    Again!

Question. Are your gains stock. Those turns around a point are great. You didn't sneak a 3 axis gimbal in the mix did you.

Great work always.

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. blackd1964

thanks for the comments, appreciated

i did play with the Futaba T8J settings but ended up flying "as is"; the futaba certainly gives a more accurate feel for the craft especially in those turn around point. Its mainly hand/eye coordination, and to be honest a lot of practice in a park rotating around some rugby posts (not good footage I can assure you). I did try some rotational stabilisation in the edit, it smooths things somewhat but the main objective is keeping the object at the same position in the view.

4. edunwody

Good work.

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk