Video recordings freezes

Reaction score
I just tried to watch the recordings from my new P3P, the videos freezes up about every second an then continues playing the video and then freezes again and it continues like that for the whole duration of the video. I´ve tried 3 different recordings.
I´ve tried to watch them in Quicktime player 7 and some other version of Quicktime player, Realplayer, DivX player and in VLC.
It is the same in every player besides VLC where it is almost normal, but i think there are small micro freezes in VLC as well.

I´ve tried with the included memory card and another class 10 Sandisk Ultra 16 GB memory card, same happens on both cards.
Also i tried recording in both available formats, still the same.

I would really appreciate some help, can it be some problem with the camera unit on the drone or what can it be and whats the solution to this?
Thanks in advance.

The most likely answer is that your computer is not up to the job....processor not powerful enough to keep up.

Agreed. I've seen the same thing happen on slower computers.

But i have a macBook Pro 2011, 2,5 Ghz i5 processor, shouldn't that be enough? but i had a few other programs running so the fan was already running pretty high before i watched the videos, can it be that the processor had a too big workload at that time?
But strange that VLC worked better than the other players?

I get the same thing- very frustrating. I also get the "stuttering" while flying P3P- the live feed will freeze for 1-2 seconds and "catch up"...very annoying...any advice?

But i have a macBook Pro 2011, 2,5 Ghz i5 processor, shouldn't that be enough? but i had a few other programs running so the fan was already running pretty high before i watched the videos, can it be that the processor had a too big workload at that time?
But strange that VLC worked better than the other players?
Assuming 4k video, no, that macbook is not gonna cut it.
And VLC works better than other players because it's highly optimized and bloat free.

I get the same thing- very frustrating. I also get the "stuttering" while flying P3P- the live feed will freeze for 1-2 seconds and "catch up"...very annoying...any advice?
Get a new computer and mobile device.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20