Video recording intermittent ... Litchi / 1.8.10 ... P3S

Reaction score
Annoying - first ever its happened but went for a 'night flight' and video recording on board kept stopping during the flight - then in later stage if flight seemed to correct and stay working.

I would start flying away from home point ... get a short distance and video recording would stop ... I'd fly back and it would start again ... (Litchi has optional autostart on video).

No reason can be found other than very weak WiFi signal according to screen. But screen video was updating fine with no stops ....

Will be checking it all out ....

Nigel

Annoying - first ever its happened but went for a 'night flight' and video recording on board kept stopping during the flight - then in later stage if flight seemed to correct and stay working.

I would start flying away from home point ... get a short distance and video recording would stop ... I'd fly back and it would start again ... (Litchi has optional autostart on video).

No reason can be found other than very weak WiFi signal according to screen. But screen video was updating fine with no stops ....

Will be checking it all out ....

Nigel

I have a similar problem. Litchi keeps turning the video off. I'm flying a P4 Pro with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I've been using Litchi for more than 2 years, and I prefer it over DJI Go or DJI Go 4. Anyone having this problem?

I have similar problem (2 times)... after many second i can launch again the recording (manually)

FW : 1.8.10
Litchi : 3.10.5 (android)

I've just recently started having this problem also...wasted some really good video yesterday because of constant stopping and starting, all with good signals, etc.

Are the Litchi developers aware of this problem? I have 3 Phantom 3 models and 2 Phantom 4 models. I think the problem of Litchi turning off the video is unique to the Phantom 4.

I had been using a 64g memory card and have since switched to a 16g card, which seems to have helped quite a bit, but I still get random video interruptions in both fpv mode and waypoint mode
I just flew again. Same mission. i adjusted my frequency to 2.4 GHz, from 5.8 GHz. Seemed to help as I got the whole 3 min mission on one video.

It's very strange, sometimes I can get constant video for almost an entire mission, 3,000-4,000 ft from home point, only to have video stop/start two or three times at mission end 100ft away from me, in clear sight with strong signals throughout

Same thing here. IOS. Keeps turning off video. Turned auto record off. Same results. Phantom3 professional. 64gb card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan