Video Quality Problems Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
Hey Guys I'm having problems with my DJI Phantom Advanced, video quality is really really choppy and crappy and I have no clue why its doing it, have only had it for about a week.

Did you copy that video from your phone/tablet, which is just a cached video and low quality? Or did you copy that video straight from the micro SD card, which is high quality video and smooth?

I bet that is your cached video, because mine also looks similar to yours.

Did you copy that video from your phone/tablet, which is just a cached video and low quality? Or did you copy that video straight from the micro SD card, which is high quality video and smooth?

I bet that is your cached video, because mine also looks similar to yours.
+1

Is there anyway to preview the video I just took in better quality or taking it off sd card only option

Is there anyway to preview the video I just took in better quality or taking it off sd card only option
What you took from the tablet is a sketchy, low resolution preview that's subject to whatever interference was in the air when you flew.
The real video is saved to the SD card direct from the camera.
It has full resolution and none of the interference.

Awesome, thanks for all the replies guys. Yea I had been doing previews for people on my own, but thought i would get full resolution from the tablet (galaxy s2) was super dissapointed when showing people on those.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj