Video quality issues?

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Phantom 2 Vision+ craft. My first trial run went pretty well, however, at one point in the video, the quality became a little unstable. Not sure how to describe it but it was visible enough to tell something wasn't right. So, my question is, what could be the possibilities for video issues? Bad wi-fi connection, low batteries for range-extender??? Not sure.

Thanks,
Blake

I recently purchased a Phantom 2 Vision+ craft. My first trial run went pretty well, however, at one point in the video, the quality became a little unstable. Not sure how to describe it but it was visible enough to tell something wasn't right. So, my question is, what could be the possibilities for video issues? Bad wi-fi connection, low batteries for range-extender??? Not sure.

Thanks,
Blake
Blake,
I too have a p2v+ and have found that most of the video issues are related to wifi interference. If you record video and that plays back clear then it is definitely wifi interference. Good luck and happy flying

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I had a feeling that might be what was causing it...just wasn't sure! Thank you for that confirmation!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav