Video problems

Video, whats the problem?

• what is this?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is this?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm a little bit worried why I keep getting a rolling type effect on my videos, I have tried different scenes and it occurs in all of them, i have my settings setup as Iv seen on this forum and many others to try and get the best quality from the camera and also used nd filters and a polerizer but it still happens. Any help or advice would be great.
I have a P3p.
I can't upload video as I don't have the allowed extensions?
Cheers steve

I'm a little bit worried why I keep getting a rolling type effect on my videos, I have tried different scenes and it occurs in all of them, i have my settings setup as Iv seen on this forum and many others to try and get the best quality from the camera and also used nd filters and a polerizer but it still happens. Any help or advice would be great.
I have a P3p.
I can't upload video as I don't have the allowed extensions?
Cheers steve
Try and take it out of Fpv mode and put in Follow mode.

Show us some video. There are a couple of distortions that can appear on the P3. Classic CMOS "rolling shutter" can happen but it's rare. The most common problems are choppy video typically caused by a too fast shutter speed and easily fixed with an NDA filter and vibrations in the quad or gimble that run from trivially easy to repair to nigh on impossible.

But it would really help to be able to see it.

Other questions that might help:

Has the drone always exhibited the problem?
What ND filters did you use and, more importantly, what are your shutter speeds?
Did a firmware upgrade change things?
Does it happen **all** of the time during the shoot does hovering/ flying fast change things?
What settings are you using? (4K, 1080, etc)?
Have you tried adjusting the pitch, roll and yaw gain?
What sacrifices to the UAV Gods have you performed? Chickens? Goats?

What problem are you having with uploading files? 'Allowed extensions' doesn't make sense to me?

Show us some video. There are a couple of distortions that can appear on the P3. Classic CMOS "rolling shutter" can happen but it's rare. The most common problems are choppy video typically caused by a too fast shutter speed and easily fixed with an NDA filter and vibrations in the quad or gimble that run from trivially easy to repair to nigh on impossible.

But it would really help to be able to see it.

Other questions that might help:

Has the drone always exhibited the problem?
What ND filters did you use and, more importantly, what are your shutter speeds?
Did a firmware upgrade change things?
Does it happen **all** of the time during the shoot does hovering/ flying fast change things?
What settings are you using? (4K, 1080, etc)?
Have you tried adjusting the pitch, roll and yaw gain?
What sacrifices to the UAV Gods have you performed? Chickens? Goats?

What problem are you having with uploading files? 'Allowed extensions' doesn't make sense to me?

dang it....i knew I was forgetting something.......where's that goat!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub