Video problem on ipad mini 2 with phantom 4.

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 s use a iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G and whenever I fly the iPad screen shows some green stripes at the bottom. It is like an error occurred in the transmission of the video. Is there any configuration so I can better this?

Downgrade the control to 1.6 and you may also need a newer faster iPad. The DJI GO app has become a resource hog.
Litchi is another option that works when DJI GO doesn't.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not lower, the controller. The firmware, if you are running 1.8 go to 1.6.
1.8 seems to be causing this and other live view issues.

I'm running the same configuration without any issues. I think you should try upgrade both FW, RC and app to the latest.. Downgrading the RC to 1.6 was to overcome an issue with Android based devices..

I'm running the same configuration without any issues. I think you should try upgrade both FW, RC and app to the latest.. Downgrading the RC to 1.6 was to overcome an issue with Android based devices..
I believe it's an issue on both Android and Apple.
He was up to date with the latest firmware, that was the problem. He downgraded and now says it is clear.

I believe it's an issue on both Android and Apple.
He was up to date with the latest firmware, that was the problem. He downgraded and now says it is clear.

Odd.. At what point should I see the the green stripes? Is only after taking off? I haven't brought my to the sky since after the last upgrade I did but I can't see any issues having it turned on.

I have a phantom 4 s use a iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + 4G and whenever I fly the iPad screen shows some green stripes at the bottom. It is like an error occurred in the transmission of the video. Is there any configuration so I can better this?
Same configuration here, but not one single problem, works like a charm! I would try to resent the iPad mini to factory, and the. Not load a single app, other than the DJI one. That worked for me from the beginning, and never gave me one single frame drop.

Sent from my LGLS992 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just havin read i got green and pink stripes in every recording mode,not sure what happen but cant record without frezzin or stripes appearing and its recordin the same onto sd card,,,,,,:(gona clear tablet and redownload app,,,any advice PLEASE,,,thanks ian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.