Video playback stutters

Reaction score
Put SD card into the tablet and on video play back it plays but captions show it stops every second and starts again every second, stop start stop start, not used it for a couple of months and it never did this before, any ideas?

What resolution are you viewing, 1080p, 4k?

Nah it's just a P3A, think it's set on 1080 but would need to check as I did the 1.9 update before I flew it but 1080 or 2.7k surely it should still play back?

My tablets will stutter as they cant handle 1080P60 playback if its a 60Mbit/s recording. They will play the same resolution fine at the "normal" 40Mbit.

The P3A has a bug/feature if you take a picture before you record video, it will record 1080P60 at 60Mbit, same as the Pro. If you do not take that picture, it records at 40Mbit. The difference in quality is quite noticeable btw.

Reactions: Digdat0
I forget the name of the file but remove the subtitle file from your folder. It's plain text so you can keep it somewhere else for the fun of it. It'll help the stuttering.

Mine plays 4k fine unless that subtitle thing is turned on.

Do you mean turning the 'captions' off in the go app? Updated the firmware on same day and forgot it resets your settings and they must of been selected

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub