Video playback quality.

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined the forum [emoji2] hopefully someone out there can help me!
I've had my Phantom Vision 2 plus for 6 months and after having initial problems with setting up wifi I have had good flying/ photos & videos.

I'm not sure why but I'm having problems with the quality of the videos I'm taking, they are very very! grainy and nothing like all my previous ones I have taken. Having said that photos are still perfectly good?
I have this evening updated the firmware to 1.3.0g but still no better. I have also been through all the settings for the camera via the app and all seems ok.

I haven't done anything to the phantom that I'm aware of to cause this problem, it was fine one day and for some reason started the next time I flew it.

One final point is that I have upgraded my iPhone to ios9 could that be causing the problem?

Your help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance [emoji3]

Read here and flash the custom camera firmware to increase bitrate.
Vision+ camera and and possibility to edit bitrate? | DJI Phantom Forum

To put simply... they strapped a nokia camera phone on the V+. 720 @ 60fps is the only decent video resolution. Anything above that is just horrid and full of artefacts. The artefacts in 1080p is from the heavy compression - 11mbs. 1080p@30fps should be double that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.